1845 Westwood Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90025
|Open 7 Days a week!|
|Monday||10:00am - 6:00pm|
|Tuesday||9:00am - 6:00pm|
|Wednesday||9:00am - 6:00pm|
|Thursday||9:00am - 6:00pm|
|Friday||9:00am - 6:00pm|
|Saturday||9:00am - 6:00pm|
|Sunday||10:00am - 6:00pm|
• All service chairs have been set six feet apart and proper social distancing will be observed.
• We will be sanitizing service stations and shampoo bowls between each usage.
• All team will wear masks.
• We sanitize all handles every one hour.
• For the safety of our staff and guests, beverages will not be served. Please bring your own drink if you would like to drink during your visit.
• Guests' pets will not be permitted inside the salon.
• The credit card machine will be sanitized between each use, and you will be provided with a sanitized pen for signing receipts. Guests are also encouraged to carry their own pens.
The restrooms will be sanitized after every use. Please notify
front desk team after your usage.
- All staff and guests are required to wear masks while inside the salon. Masks will be provided to guests without them upon entry into the salon. The safety of our staff and guests is our top priority. We reserve the right to refuse service to any guest not in compliance with county guidelines regarding the wearing of masks.
- We will be checking your temperature and asking you some questions regarding COVID-19 when you check in.
- If you are coughing or don’t feel good, please cancel your appointment. No cancellation charge if you are sick or not feeling well.
- Please wait outside or patio after checking in.
- Sanitizer will be provided at the front desk.
- Please wash your hair before coming to your appointment.
• We encourage you to pay by cash to help us to reduce cost of processing credit cards.
• Alternate electronic payment options, such as Venmo, are encouraged for one-touch payments.
• To set up: https://venmo.com/?gclsrc=aw.ds
• In the event guests must cancel an appointment or reschedule, they must call 24 hours prior to their appointment time. A Cancellation or No Show will result in 50% of appointed service charge.
• Amid the ongoing uncertainty of COVID-19, we have modified our cancellation policy to offer greater flexibility to all our clients. We hope this will alleviate any stress and hesitation you have about an upcoming appointment. If you need to reschedule or cancel because you are not feeling well, there is no penalty fee and we understand and request for you to please contact us as soon as possible to reschedule.
• If you are experiencing a fever, cough, or sore throat, please reschedule your appointment for when you are no longer symptomatic. If you have been to a COVID-19 impacted area or have been in close contact with a person infected with COVID-19, we ask that you please reschedule your appointment for 14 days past the date of contact. Please note, we are requiring clients to wear face coverings when they arrive for their appointments.
Term of Hair Service Guarantee
If you are not satisfied with the service you received, please call us within 10days so we can schedule an appointment to properly serve your needs. Please remember that we are here to give you the best experience possible.
1. Redo will be applied only for the same service (hair-style) you requested at the day of your visit.
2. Please call us (or stop in) and make a Redo appointment within 10 days from your initial visit.
3. Please make sure to follow the instructions your stylist explained to you.
Unused, unopened products will be eligible for return and only for store credit with a reciept and within 30 days of purchase. We do not give cash back. Products may be exchanged for store credit if products are defective.
What's around our Neighborhood:
World Market: Top quality furniture, eclectic home décor, unique gifts, food and wine at the best values anywhere.
STR, Inc: Provides complete automotive, brake and tire needs in the West Los Angeles area.
Petco: Petco is a leading specialty retailer that focuses on nurturing the powerful relationship between people and pets. We do this by providing the products, services, advice and experiences that keep pets physically fit, mentally alert, socially engaged and emotionally happy.
Blue Wave Carwash: is local car wash service. It provides standard washing services including waxing, vacuuming and undercarriage cleaning.
Mandarin Kitchen: serves the best Chinese Cuisine Delivery in the Westwood Area
Eduardo's Border Grill: Southwestern Style Food. A Healthy Alternative
Pho Citi: Los Angeles Hotlist ranked #1 best Vietnamese restaurant in LA!
Peet's Coffee: Since 1966, Peet's Coffee & Tea has offered superior coffees and teas by sourcing the best quality coffee beans and tea leaves in the world.